Spoon’s pointed out this test of physical attractiveness and I took it. Fascinating stuff.
My results made me laugh because they really do point to what I would have said earlier. Redhead, fair skinned, blue or green eyes, relatively young, but not too young.
Here’s what they said for me:
In the test, you picked a relatively large number of women as attractive.
The choices you made in the test suggest you have strong, automatic preferences for certain types of women. You made your choices quickly suggesting you have clear physical instincts. A variety of features stood out as important to you.
- Your photo choices suggest a woman over 45 is probably getting a little old for your tastes
- You seemed interested in dating a woman at least 25 or older
- Very beautiful women (like duh)
- So-called “Ectomorphs,” or thin angular faces
- So-called “Ecto-Mesomorphs,” with narrow chins and nicely angular faces
- Blonde hair
- Dark brown hair
- Wavy hair
- Straight hair
- Long hair
Interestingly they didn’t specifically say red hair, though the photo of my ideal was a redhead. The ideal is also a little young looking.