“Pegs” vs “Clothes Pins”


Wooden PegsIn the UK what we call clothes pins, the things you attach washing to a clothes line with, they call Pegs. Wooden ones are called Wooden Pegs, though plastic ones are just referred to as Pegs.

As an interesting addendum, in the film industry they call clothes pins C47s.