“Give Way” vs “Yield”


A "give way" sign over a roundabout sign.
A “give way” sign over a roundabout sign.
Brits say “Give Way” instead of “Yield” on the roadways. The sign is the same shape as in the US, a triangle, and the colors are like one version of the sign in the states.

In this picture the blue circle with the arrows indicates a roundabout. Every intersection in Brentwood is a roundabout.Even simple 4 way intersections have a circular thing in the middle and expect you to circle around it.