- Take the FrontSight 4 Day Defensive Handgun Class. Based on what I learn there set gun proficiency goals.
- Go to the dentist and get my teeth cleaned.
- Get at 12 paid shoots this year.
- Set up online wiki for my notes and move my Voodoo Pad stuff to it.
- Take the EMT-Basic class and pass the test to get certified.
- Lose 18 pounds to get down below 190.
- Lose 4 inches in my waist so I can wear 32 inch pants
- Be able to do 50 push up and 100 sit ups.
- Run a 5K and a 10 K
- Pay off all of my credit card debt.
- Find a way out of my RX-8 lease.
- Get an estimate on putting in a large tub in our bathroom
- Implement my blog badge ring concept.
Secondary possible goals
- Write my novel.
- Do my first parachute jump
- Get SCUBA certified
Updates of this list will be posted the first of every month.
Mostly a good list, though getting out of credit card and auto debt while at the same time blowing frivilous money on a new bathtub seems to be a bit contradictory.
While they aren’t listed in order, I don’t think I’d do the tub before at least a large portion of the debt.
I don’t feel the need to really be totally out of debt, but it is higher than I want.
Ah, drats! I thought you were going for the black, not the pink.
Comments are closed.