Yuna did it again with another great article on making your blog more search engine friendly. The big change caused this time is Reactuate’s URLs are now different. Go on click on an article title and look at the URL. It’s all text baby.
I need to do something about keywords. I’d like the categories for an individual message to be used as the keywords on individual message pages, but I’ll have to look into how to do that with WordPress.
UPDATE: I added keywords and other meta tags to the site. They are the same for every page, and there are probably too many of them, but we’ll see. I actually looked at the source of Christine/Yuna’s page to get what tags I should add.
Also added Yuna to my feed reader and the next time I update the blog roll she’ll be listed.