1.When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?
2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
$1, but I’ll get some more at lunch.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “TEST”?
4. Favourite plant?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
I only have 3 calls in my missed call list.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
Its called “Later” don’t ask me why.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
White beach shirt I bought in Playa Del Carmen at the end of BOTB2 when I was out of clothes.
8. Do you “label” yourself?
Computer guy, most of the time. It starts getting to deep and introspective after that.
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
Asics, my old running shoes that are florescent yellow.
10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
11. What did you have for breakfast?
Cold pizza and Dr. Pepper. Which is about my favorite breakfast.
12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up.
PENIS!!!! Because Shelli said it and whenever she does that I can’t get it out of my head for awhile. And associated for some strange reason “Those Wacky Japanese”.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile phone say?
I’ve never gotten a text message on my phone.
15. Do you ever click on “Pop Ups” or Banners?
Popups never. Banners if they are creative.
16. What’s an expression that you say a lot?
“Yeaahh, I’m going to have to ask you to come in this weekend.”
17. Who told you they loved you last?
The Mrs, both in words and action.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many hours a week do you work?
40 for Alsoft, 5-10 for me.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None, I’m all digital. But I still need to process over 100 cosplay images and 135 images of Christie from Monday night.
21. Favourite age you have been so far?
23, but I didn’t know it at the time.
22. Your worst enemy?
Apathy and distraction. Batty’s answer was inspiration.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“And we want that done by the end of the weekend” In Office Space voice about learning Japanese.
25. If you had to choose between a million dollars or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
Well some of my mistakes were not investing in some companies that would have made me rich. So I’d go back in time, but not change as much as you’d think.