I got the following in an email from my grandfather. I filled it out and set it to a couple of people, but it seemed so bloggy I decided to post it.
How much do we actually know about our friends?
This is a questionnaire to get to know your friends better.
Make sure you read the instructions at the bottom and have fun…
1. What time is it?
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate.
Ronald Albert Davis
3 Nicknames :
4 Candles on your last birthday cake?
5 Pets :
6. Hair color:
8. Eye color:
10. Town you live in
11. Favorite foods?
12. Ever been to Africa?
13. Been toilet papering?
14. Love someone so much it made you cry?
15. Been in a car accident?
16. Croutons or bacon bits?
17. Favorite day of the week?
18. Favorite restaurant?
19. Favorite flower?
20. Favorite sport to watch?
21. Favorite drink?
22. Favorite ice cream flavor?
23. Disney or Warner Bros.?
24. Favorite fast food restaurant?
25. What color is your bedroom carpet?
26. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
27. Before this one, whom did you get your last e-mail from?
Person – Dee Knapp
28. Which store(s) would you choose to max out your credit card?
Either the Apple Store and Best Buy or Frys Electronics. But I’m trying hard to get rid of my credit card debt so I wouldn’t max out at all.
29. What do you do most often when you are bored?
30. Most annoying THING PEOPLE ASK?
What’s happening? When they walk into a TV program with only 5 minutes left.
Or Please? Please? Please? when you tell your kid it is bed time.
10:30 – 12:00
32. Who will respond to this email the quickest?
33. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond?
34. Favorite TV shows?
Smallville, Angel that are still on. Farscape, FireFly, Star Trek, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer that are no longer on.
35. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Suanna, Micah, Elijah
36. Ford or Chevy?
Chevy if I must.
37. What are you listening to right now?
“Enjoy The Silence” by Depeche Mode
38. What is your favorite color?
39. Time you finished this email?