1. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? 4/2 two story in the livable forest.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? Cocoa Recipes for Mac OS X to review for MacTech, and I again started Triplanetary again, but probably won’t make it through.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAMES? Don’t really play board games. Texas Hold’m is my favorite table game.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Don’t really have a favorite. Muscle Media is the one I’ve read the most regularly over the last year.
6. FAVORITE SMELLS? Cooking steaks, backed goods, cinnamon
7. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Silence
8. a. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Getting yelled at.
b. BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Waking up with out having to get up.
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU FIRST WAKE UP? I really should…
10. FAVORITE COLOR(S)? Red, blue, green
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Less than 4 more than 2.
12. FUTURE CHILD’S NAMES? No more kids Kristen if it is a girl.
13. WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE? Joy, not to be confused with pleasure or happiness.
14. FAVORITE FOODS? Buffalo Wings
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Oh yeah.
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No
18. STORMS…COOL OR SCARY? Scary, I’m always worried my car windows are down or the roof is leaking.
19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1979 Pinto Wagon
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE? Meet means shake their hand and say hi: Nicole Kidman or Krista Allen. Hang out with is a whole other question.
21. FAVORITE VIRGIN ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri
22. ZODIAC SIGN? Capricorn
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Sometimes
24. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? Platinum blonde. Maybe I’ll let it grow out and do that next month.
25. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half full
26. FAVORITE MOVIES? Did this in a blog entry. Add Fifth Element.
27. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Mostly.
28. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing since the side boards broke and we put the box springs on the floor.
29. YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 5
30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Motorcycle racing, on fast forward.
31. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Photographer, writer.
32. THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Gennie
33. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I didn’t send it, but of those who read my blog, Suz.
34. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Heather Carolin. Hey she read the blog once.
You know I spent almost as long formating as composing. There is something wrong with me. I’m also getting rid of all the uppercase transforms in my style sheets.