Decided I need to title the Friday 5 if I’m going to do it every week. Here’s this weeks. And on Friday no less.
1. What was the last song you heard?
Listening to Flock of Seagulls, “I Ran” as I start this post. iPod is set on random over my whole library. Now on “As Hard As It Is” by Fine Young Cannibals.
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Lord of The Rings: Two Towers. In the theater.
Last to films I watched on DVD, Chasing Amy and Dogma.
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
A WhatABurger at lunch. Gasoline for my car at Costco. Lunch yesterday at Long John Silvers. (Yes my lunches aren’t very BFL.)
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
WASH MY CAR. It is gorgeous outside right now and the car is filthy.
Ride my bike. Need to get in some cardio.
Go to my son’s soccer game.
Going to a comedy club on a date with my wife tonight.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
Brian, Nary, Rusty, Suanna, Mary
iPod is now on “Wise Up” by Aimee Mann.